This course is for doctors, lab techs, and axillaries wanting to master all aspects of full arch guided surgery. This course is pre-recorded from Australia 2023.
Purchase of the course includes:
- Recording of the 2 day course
- All slides
- All practice cases
- Video tutorials
- Stackable STL guide files
- Many other useful STL files
- All the files from my level 1 course
Pre-requisites: This is an advanced course so participants should already understand the basics of Blue Sky Plan and designing simple guides.
- Develop a systematic diagnostic and treatment planning approach that begins with the end result in mind that you can use for every case, every time.
- Learn to digitally design an ideal, patient specific dentition and translate that into beautiful waxups and immediate load prosthetics
- Learn what data you must obtain along with how to integrate and store that data
- Discuss the value of 2D simulations and facial scans in the treatment planning process
- Master free software (Blue Sky Plan and Meshmixer) that can be used for designing guides and prosthetics entirely in house
- Understand the various full arch prosthetic options from fixed crown and bridge (FP1) to fixed hybrids and removable overdentures and how the approach will differ for each
- Explore guided kits and surgical approaches that will help you perform efficient and minimally traumatic surgeries
- Learn when bone reduction is indicated and the various options for bone reduction guides
- Learn staged approaches using serial extractions
- Understand the various options for bone segmentation
- Learn how to make complex full arch guides using both a swappable and a stackable approach
- Review options for fabricating guides through printing and milling as well as when it makes sense to outsource the fabrication.
- Gain an understanding of immediate load protocols and ways to reduce risks and complications
- Hands on exercises designing multiple types of full arch guides including soft tissue supported, bone supported, and stackable guides